Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bot Bliss



We all have coping mechanisms. Some imbibe, some indulge, some inject, some swallow (pills...dirty mind!). I've been in denial of the inevitable which will occur next Tuesday. No We Can't. Tonight it hit me like a careening car on black ice. It's happening. So I spend another sleepness night, half teary eyed, mostly bleary eyed.
I will share with you a glorious website for those crazy kids who will be partying like it's 1999, err, 2009.
Now I wouldn't want to shortchange the entire experience for those of you who plan on attending. What PUMA would rather be on the French Riviera?
Here you can find a "real" bed for $40 obux a night, plus many other tips for the weary traveler. I'm kvelling for all those who will witness this blessed coronation. Oh, they even provide some snacks for revving up your motors whilst walking the ten miles to The Capitol.

Don't forget to check out all the links on the site because this will be better than your wedding, barmitzvah, deflowering, birth of your baby, your own birth, the first time you inhaled, your first *real* O, your acceptance into MIT, and the first time you found self worth.
Frigging blogger screwed up the location of the pics. You know what? F*ck it. I'm gonna hug a puppy and forget my country disowned what it stood for.

1 comment:

truthisgold said...

Can't...NOTT...won't...do it...I am rendered speechless and mindless, all the better to join main stream media as it finishes off what is left of main stream America.