Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hillary-US

This is no laughing matter. Saturday night, a tad peeved at my lack of desire for sociability. Can you blame me? My inner movie is rewinding at warp speed, and the credits lack substance. Where is Hillary? Well, here's what I know. Conference call two days ago for supporters. I'm listening with attitude, waiting for the rah rah, sis boom bah, throw your love for me to him, and life will be like shangri-la. Guessy poo? That's the gist of it. I had my PUMAs give me one great question out of many submissions, but I hung up, yes I HUNG UP ON HILLARY. Ok, so there were many other Hillcrats on the wire, but no no no, G-d damn the Democrats, I had to leave that phone rally before the bile creeped out of my orifice. 22 million dollars in debt, 11 million of it belonging to the Clintons' personal stash. What's a girl to do? Oblahblah is bribing her with Willy Wonka dreams of a debt free life.
I know our Hillary. She will raise her hand with "his" and tell us that we must support him for the sake of our country. We cannot afford four more years of Bush. Last time I checked the maverick's record, he wasn't Bush. He has to pander a lil now, after all, he needs the conservative base. Ask Russ Feingold, a fearless Democrat, what he thinks of McCain. Tis all good. Start asking the fearless fools who backed O how they are going to twist this past week's pandering lies into words we "can believe in." POPPYCOCK!
So, still rewinding, I come to Joy Behar on Larry King Live. To be continued............

No comments: